ICBC Roadside Plus Package in BC
For a more comprehensive level of coverage, consider Roadside Plus.
As long as you have Autoplan Collision coverage with a deductible of $1,000 or less, chances are you can buy Roadside Plus.
The package includes the following eight coverages:
- Loss of Use Coverage provides a temporary replacement vehicle if your car is damaged or stolen.
- Vehicle Travel Protection Coverage helps with extra costs if your vehicle is stolen or damaged while you're travelling.
- Rental Vehicle Coverage offers coverage for your rental vehicle at a fraction of the price charged by car rental agencies.
- Family World Wide Transportation will bring your immediate family members to you if a vehicle crash puts you in the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
- Lock Re-Keying replaces keys and locks if your remote keyless entry transmitter or keys are stolen.
- Theft Deductible Waiver covers the deductible on your Autoplan Comprehensive or Specified Perils policy if your vehicle is stolen
- Destination Assistance will cover reasonable related costs if theft, vandalism or crash of your vehicle leaves you stranded.
- Emergency Roadside Expense Repayment offers Repayment for up to two incidents per policy in case of breakdown, flat tire, dead battery, and so on.
Unsure of how you can benefit from Roadside Plus coverage? Contact the Westland Insurance Group office nearest you or call our Telecentre at (604) 543-7788 or toll free at 1-800-899-3093.